LittleBigHospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell 1: Punishment for my sins Review

2 posters

Go down

Hell 1: Punishment for my sins Review Empty Hell 1: Punishment for my sins Review

Post  tanrockstan34 Sun May 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Level Name: Hell 1: Punishment for my sins
PSN ID: Xeno_Destroyer

I think the level has a good plot and the series seem like it has a lot of room for growth. I thought it was good that you used multiple music selections which gave the level variety. There was lots of fire and obstacles but they were not so difficult that I lost all my lives. I think there should have been a little more fire though. The fact that there were infinite life checkpoints was good because at the hard parts sometimes if somebody lost all their lives they get mad and rate your level poorly. There should have been a little more help to tell people where to go because in the part with the boss after I got his body I did not know where to go until I accidentally fell down. Also maybe putting checkpoints in the elevators and setting the switches in the elevator to direction. Over all I think it was a good level that was challenging but not to difficult. The level flowed together nicely also.

Game play: 3/5
Design: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Music: 3/5
Replay Value: 2/5 (There wasn't any secrets that someone could miss so no need to replay)

Over All: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
The King

Back to top Go down

Hell 1: Punishment for my sins Review Empty Re: Hell 1: Punishment for my sins Review

Post  Xeno_Destroyer Mon May 25, 2009 1:49 pm

I never get good reviews Sad I suck at building i cant make things look nice Sad
Xeno_Destroyer
Xeno_Destroyer
Basic Cardboard

Back to top Go down

Hell 1: Punishment for my sins Review Empty Re: Hell 1: Punishment for my sins Review

Post  tanrockstan34 Mon May 25, 2009 5:03 pm

3 stars is pretty good. Your level was also fun.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down