LittleBigHospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out my levels.

2 posters

Go down

Check out my levels. Empty Check out my levels.

Post  tanrockstan34 Fri May 22, 2009 5:24 am

Yay, first post/topic in the Level Promotion thread.

Point Shooter 2.2 w/ Coaster

My first level is called Point Shooter 2.2 w/ Coaster. There is a little race at the beginning to get over a firery pit. Then there is a building with several rooms. The first room is just some obstacles and getting past the first "Bob" you encounter. The second room are some big spinning wheels that you try to get to the opening above. Then to the left is a room filled with bobs that you can activate with the paintinator for some evil sacks in the basement. More to the left is the point shooter which is a quick way to get points and 4 trophies. Then go back to the right, swing across and then go up and you can ride the coaster to the end.

Awesome Music

I just published this one. It is a music level featuring The Star-Spangled Banner. It is the whole song. I hope you enjoy. Very Happy

Last edited by tanrockstan34 on Sun May 24, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
The King

Back to top Go down

Check out my levels. Empty Re: Check out my levels.

Post  zim1985 Fri May 22, 2009 7:32 am

also cool
zim1985
zim1985
Sackzilla

https://littlebighospital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanrockstan34 Sun May 24, 2009 6:46 am

Thanks, I hope you like them. I am going to post all my levels here soon when I have a chance.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down