LittleBigHospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give my levels a try I hope you enjoy them

2 posters

Go down

Give my levels a try I hope you enjoy them Empty Give my levels a try I hope you enjoy them

Post  Xeno_Destroyer Fri May 22, 2009 6:11 am

out of my 10 levels the best ones are Hell 1: Punishment for my sins, Aztec home world and The Invasion. Please try out my levels and have fun and if you like them give them a heart to show your love Smile

Story

Aztec home world and The Invasion - in the first level you have crashed on an alien planet and must find a way to get back home and save LBP at the same time. It has 2 areas to it first is an alien base then you are on the alien battle ship. In The Invasion you are back home in LBP and wake up to find the evil aliens are attacking the city and it is up to you to save LBP once again.

Hell 1: Punishment for my sins - At the start of the level you do something very bad and you end up in hell to be punished for what you did so you must try to survive the dangers and get out alive.
Xeno_Destroyer
Xeno_Destroyer
Basic Cardboard

Back to top Go down

Give my levels a try I hope you enjoy them Empty Re: Give my levels a try I hope you enjoy them

Post  zim1985 Fri May 22, 2009 7:32 am

interesting...i will check these when I can...
zim1985
zim1985
Sackzilla

https://littlebighospital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down